Sunday 6 May 2012

What's up with the Universe?

My friends tell me I don't know anything about the outside world, no outside my room rather. Seriously I don't know anything.. I don't have a television in my house. And I don't even know if today or tomorrow will rain.. T.T... There's no any newspapers in my house.. so I don't have any idea what is going on out of my house... I just hear news from my friends not knowing if they are lying 크큭 ㅋㅋ What I have here is a series of horrible science and history. They are not recent but usful LOL.. they just entertain me with some horrible facts about Science and History. Duhhh I some this doubt myself that If I am Robinson Crusoe.. Maybe I should go to CNN or BBC to refresh my outdated memories about the world. Especially about my country. ㅇㅅㅇ

No comments:

Post a Comment