Sunday 6 May 2012

Quarterly exam week is near. A lot of tests, homework, and projects are given. When will I finish this?! Well Well I still got some time.. <---- that's how I start... and in the end I can find myself cramming again, no all the times -.-  I have no idea why teachers give us projects when the a quarter is about to end. Tomorrow, I have a quiz in English, resitation in History, and hav to write one more entry to fill my blogger table.. I can finish them within 2 hours If i concentrate,, but things are hard, I mean i can do this but my surroundings intrude my concentration.. Projects that I stil have to do, S.S, English, and math.. we already have more than 30 theories and definitons in math.. and have to give 5 examples each of them.. Holy Youngi !!-.-  Today is May 6th 2012/... 14 days before my flight to korea... and 11days before my quarterly exam.. which tells that all the dead line of all the projects will be before the Q.E.... dahhh!! I have much time now,, I gotta go write my last entry for this week :P

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Weren't all those projects you mentioned given a looong time ago? :) Good luck! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete