Friday 25 May 2012

I want this.. ㅜㅜ

I arrived here in korea like couple of days ago and i hav been noticing that people around me use smart phones and i dont have a phone.. The phone that i was using in the philippines, is not broken.. I placed somewhere in the car and It got wet by the rain duhhh.. And my mom found my phone in the car.. Shes now in the philippines, some stuff to do.. And my mom named me careless.. I want a new phone many people in korea use this, Galaxy Note, the phone is a bit big let me post pictures of it here and u will see it how nice and big the phone is!

But im afraid of my mom. Im sure she will scold me for not caring my stuff carefully.. And i ask her for a new phone which will be rejected.. TT i can promise my mom that i will really take my phone and wont lose it, since its freaking expensive LOL HAHAHA its around P40,000, and she will get up set if i mention the price.. God.. Does anyone know any ways to convince my mom? I knw im good at convincing but i become a small boy in front of my parents.. Heeelpppp me guys!

1 comment: