Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Aveeengers

Today Today, Today!! I finally watched the Avengers! It was a lot better than what I imagined. :) There were some awesome sayings in the movie! and they are stil roaming around my brain! HAHA I like the scene when Iron Man and Captin American were reparing the air craft. And Iron Man directed Catin what to do but Captin couldn't understand because words from the Iron man were complicated and scientific XD!! Then the Captin says "Speak English!!" then the Iron Man says "Turn the Red Lever!" HAHAHAHA I find this scene epic :)  and the scene when the Captin and Tony were having an argument over their specialtie. the Captin asks "Big man, in a suit of armour, take that away, What Are You?" and Tony replies soo nicely like "Umm.. Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist :)" and Thor gigles LOL hahahaha. I was amazed at the technics shown by the Iron man yeah there were Really cooool :D! I amazed at Hulk too, I didnt knw he could be that violent and wild. I have a conclusion about the characters in the Avengers.. Except for Thor, everyone hasn't got a superpower.. Iron Man is nothing withouth the suit, Captin America had been experimented by some stupid scientist, and the Hulk was exposed to strange beams that changed his DNA... LOL they were made up artificially! LOL.. Im a big fan of Blackwidow now HAHA she was HOT and SEXY in the movie ^ㅡ^ HIHiHIt!. Ohh yeah I watched the movie in 3D! haha it was really coool to watch in 3D but of course there is no such as a perfect day to Jerry, while I was watching, there was a small kid who sat next me, he was screaming every 5 mins! I really wanted do the action what Hulk did to Loki in the last scene in Tony's House LOL !! GOsh!! I really want a perfect day before i die @!@

No comments:

Post a Comment